In order to become a member please sign up and pay under https://www.regattacentral.com/index.jsp?tab=clubs
You can pick up the DRC and USRowing waiver upstairs in the boathouse, sign and drop in the box for secretary.
Membership dues are paid in advance, annually. Following annual dues are due the first of January:
- Regular (27+ years of age): $300 per year
- Family: $450 per year.
- Junior (18-26 years of age): $240 per year.
- Youth*: $180 per year
*Youth membership is open to any middle to high school aged individual. Please refer to the "Juniors" link on the main menu for Coach Slim's contact information.
New members joining the club after January will be prorated. Dues will be prorated on an annual basis, based on the date new member is admitted to the club.
PRIVATE BOAT STORAGE in the DRC Boathouse is available to active members of the Dallas Rowing Club only. Shell storage fees are payable, in advance, on the same basis as membership dues.
Space is limited
- Storage fees (to be paid to the Club Treasurer are:
- Single $100 per trimester; $300 per year
- Double $133 per trimester; $400 per year
- Quad/Four $167 per trimester; $500 per year
- Eight $200 per trimester; $600 per year
For more information, contact our Club Secretary.