Plan to join the DRC for a great day of racing, eating and having fun! All DRC members and family are welcome. A special thanks to Ampex Brands for the KFC luncheon!
Everyone is invited to the DALLAS ROWING CLUB'S charity "FUN-GATTA" to cap off our year of racing starting at 8 am (registration opens at 7 am) on SATURDAY, NOV. 19.It is "THE BACHMAN BIATHLON" and involves teams of two people - 1 rows a 3k around our lake while the other ergs 500m upstairs in the boathouse.Read More
7 DRC Masters rowers competed this past weekend at USRowing Master's Nationals in Camden, NJ. The group took home 6 Golds, 1 Silver, and 2 Bronze Medals. Their strong showing earned them the Efficiency Trophy which awards the team who earns the most points per competitor.Read More
The annual Pre-Season Meeting for the DRC Juniors will be held at the Bachman Lake Branch of the Dallas Public Library from 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM. All Parents and Athletes interested in joining the team for the upcoming season are encouraged to attend!Read More
The 2014 USRowing Masters National Rowing Championships were held on August 14-17 at the Riverside Park in Grand Rapids, Michigan. 120 rowing clubs participated in the annual regatta. These clubs entered 1,479 entries in 199 events. Nine members represented the DRC in 22 events and won 3 Gold, 2 Silver and 6 Bronze medals! Congratulations to all of our medalists!Read More
Wecome to the brand new dallasrowingclub.org! As you can see, we have given the site a complete overhaul. Here's where to find all of the information:
- Learn to Row - all of the information about our learn to row programs, coaches, and group rows is under this tab. You will also find a LTR-specific calendar here.
- DRC Juniors - all of the information about our Juniors program. Coaching bios and Summer Clinic information will also be found here.
- Club News and Photos - all of the latest news from the DRC and browse through our growing gallery of photos.
- Calendar - check here to find out what's going on at the DRC
- Membership - you'll find all of the information about becoming a member here. You'll also find an online form to report incidents.
- Contact and Location - Come find us or shoot us an email!
We will continue to make updates and improvements so stay tuned.
See you out on the water!Read More